Do What You Do Best
We provide FULL CHARGE Bookkeeping Services for all stages of growth for small businesses. We ensure your bookkeeping is done correctly and that your CPA/Tax accountant will receive your accounting files in compliance with IRS standards. We partner with you as your bookkeeping office. By partnering with us, we typically save up to 50% of the cost of hiring staff. Outsourcing saves time and money for our clients so you can focus on growing your business!
- Monthly Bookkeeping: Managing your books take a lot of time and isn’t your specialty. Free up your time to focus on the important stuff like running your business. We take the stress off of you and we take care of the rest!! Client accounts are serviced monthly and includes 4 to 6 hours of bookkeeping per month.
- Catch Up Bookkeeping: Are you still trying to catch up 2014, 2015, 2016 to do your tax returns or receive audit letters in the mail to get your books together? We can help catch up your bookkeeping and/or create your files from scratch and get you caught up
- New QuickBooks Business Setup: Don’t waste time trying to figure out how to get started, what accounting method you use, what your chart of accounts should look like and what data you need to get entered. When you work with us, we got everything from installation and accounting setup, to getting your data caught up and reconciled.
- QuickBooks Training: We offer a variety of topics related to QuickBooks software, bookkeeping, and Microsoft Office. We offer standard training or those customized to your business needs. Our training is conducted in 2 hours blocks either in person at our office or via an online meeting and telephone. Our training sessions are perfect for QuickBooks users who need help with specific or industry-related features. Our 2 hour custom training is just right to learn with your own file and business information. Bring your list of questions and paperwork and lets get busy. You will walk away more confident in how to use QuickBooks to run your business and reporting.
- QuickBooks Tune Up Service: Our service will provide you with a report on the health of your QuickBooks file. This is your financial data and if not properly accounted for, perhaps will be improperly reported to the IRS. We use our expert Accounting File Assessment of your file to find out what’s right, what’s wrong, and what will need to be fixed. The report will help you understand what needs to happen to bring your file current.
- Monthly & Quarterly Checkups: If you’re a do it yourselfer or have your office admin entering your bookkeeping transactions, we can offer a piece of mind. Monthly or Quarterly, we will reconcile your bank accounts and correct any errors. Or we will review your staff’s work and provide training on any issues we discover.
- QuickBooks Support – Hourly & Monthly: If you’re frustrated with Intuit Tech Support and been on hold for 30 minutes or more and transferred to another department or even another country, we can help you get your issues resolved. Whether it’s a QuickBooks or a Bookkeeping issues, we got you covered.
Read more about our Bookkeeping FAQs to understand how we work together!!
Tax & CPA Compliance
Our bookkeeping solutions are tailored to your business and to meet your tax or CPA advisor’s year end guidelines. We do bookkeeping and we do it well.
- 100% digital and paperless solution
- Triple level of support assigned to your account (Accountant, Bookkeeper and Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor)
- Monthly closes and financial statements
- 100% coverage of accounting functions
- Payroll, Bookkeeping & QuickBooks
- No long-term contracts
Technology & Security
Our accounting system integrates with many time and expense system add-on for QuickBooks. We use an electronic, cloud-based accounts payable system, any payroll service available, and electronic document management. Our systems allow us to be ALMOST 100% paperless with your business. QuickBooks Online and/or our remote networks are backed up nightly to keep your data secure.
Please call for a free consultation
and see if we’re a good match to work together.
AK – 907-306-1828 | Office@DBCAK.com
Anchorage | Delta Junction
Remote throughout Alaska