Need a little or Need a lot. We got you covered.
Regular Bookkeeping Service $65 per hour
Clean Up Work/Rushes $85 per hour
Non-Profit $50 per hour
Training and Consulting $85 per hour
Full Charge Bookkeeping Services:
- Bookkeeping – record your deposits, expenses, checks, charges, invoices
- Bank Reconciliation – bank, credit cards, and loan statements to include Square, Paypal, Honeybook, Merchant Accounts, etc.
- Payroll – time clock, or calculations, payroll processing, garnishment support, direct deposit, checks or reports for your to write your own checks
- Payroll Taxes – payroll tax payments and quarterly report preparation
- Profit & Loss Statement – generate monthly or quarterly reports summarizing income and expenses and overall net income
- Accounts Payable and Receivable – enter monthly vendor bills so you know what you owe and enter monthly invoices so you know what’s due to you for services rendered
- Accounting Software & 3rd Party Add Ons *** – maximize cloud based accounting and other electronic subscriptions to save you time and money (i.e. receipt bank, hubdoc, scansnap, QBO, Wave, etc.)
- Financial Reporting and Analysis – a report card of your business health in easy to understand language
- Accounting Support via email, text, phone
- Troubleshooting – locate areas in your business that need an overhaul or can be improved
- Year End – 1099 preparation, annual review and reports for your CPA/Tax Accountant
- ** Electronic Filing – central location for electronic document filing of receipts, business docs, employee files, etc.
- ** File Hosting – we have two options for hosting. QuickBooks Online or Rightnetworks (full desktop QuickBooks). If you prefer to host your own file, we ask that you have a multiple license and setup where we can access your file without having to chase you down and coordinate.
Please call for a free consultation
and see if we’re a good match to work together.
AK – 907-306-1828 | Office@DBCAK.com
Anchorage | Remote throughout Alaska