Regular Bookkeeping Service $65 per hour
Clean Up Work/Rushes $85 per hour
Non-Profit $50 per hour
Training and Consulting $85 per hour
Click Here for our
We provide FULL CHARGE Bookkeeping Services for all stages of growth for small businesses. If you’re a do it yourselfer, hate data entry and collect your paperwork in a box or bags throughout the year, we know exactly what to do with everything! If you’re ready to run your business and give up the day to day accounting, we are your go to accounting office. We ensure your bookkeeping is done correctly and that your CPA/Tax accountant will receive your accounting files in compliance with IRS standards. Our services are designed to grow with your business. As you need more or less support, we can add on as needed. We partner with you as your bookkeeping office. By partnering with us, we typically save up to 50% of the cost of hiring staff. Outsourcing saves time and money for our clients so you can focus on growing your business! You do what you do best, we take care of the rest.
- New Business Setup: Don’t waste time trying to figure out how to get started, what accounting method you use, what your chart of accounts should look like and what data you need to get entered. When you work with us, we got everything from installation and accounting setup, to getting your data caught up and reconciled.
- Routine Bookkeeping: Managing your books take a lot of time and isn’t your specialty. Free up your time to focus on the important stuff like running your business. We take the stress off of you and we take care of the rest!! Client accounts are serviced monthly and includes 4 to 6 hours of bookkeeping per month.
- Catch Up Bookkeeping: Are you still trying to catch up 2014, 2015, 2016 to do your tax returns or receive audit letters in the mail to get your books together? We can help catch up your bookkeeping and/or create your files from scratch and get you caught up
- Monthly & Quarterly Checkups: If you’re a do it yourselfer or have your office admin entering your bookkeeping transactions, we can offer a piece of mind. We will review your staff/your work and provide a list of things that need correction. We are happy to provide training on any issues we discover and/or assist with the corrections.
Need a little or Need a lot. We got you covered.
Full Charge Bookkeeping Services:
- Bookkeeping: record your deposits, expenses, checks, charges, invoices
- Bank Reconciliation and Closing:– We reconcile each bank, credit cards, and loan statements to include Square, Paypal, Honeybook, Merchant Accounts, etc.
- Bill and Check Processing: Need to pay your vendors? We will process your bill and prepare checks or electronic vendor epayments and prepare the 1099s.
- Payroll Processing: time clock, or calculations, payroll processing, payroll taxes and garnishment support, direct deposit, checks or reports for your to write your own checks. We prepare the Quarterly and annual payroll reports
- Accounting Software & 3rd Party Add Ons *** – maximize cloud based accounting and other electronic subscriptions to save you time and money (i.e. receipt bank, hubdoc, scansnap, QBO, Wave, etc.)
- Financial Reporting and Analysis: a report card of your business health in easy to understand language. Financial reports are prepared Monthly or quarterly reports summarizing income and expenses and overall net income. We can present the financial to your management or board members and answer any questions that arise.
- Budget Assistance: Need help with preparing a budget? We can analyze your financials and prepare a tentative budget for review
- Accounting Support and Troubleshooting: We provided assistance with accounting and software related questions via email, text, phone. Our calendar is available online.
- Year End and Audit Prep: We review your accounting and close out your year. We prepare the annual review and reports for your CPA/Tax Accountant, payroll and 1099 report package preparation.
- ** Electronic Filing – central location for electronic document filing of receipts, business docs, employee files, etc.
- ** File Hosting – we have two options for hosting. QuickBooks Online or Rightnetworks (full desktop QuickBooks). If you prefer to host your own file, we ask that you have a multiple license and setup where we can access your file without having to chase you down and coordinate.
Tax & CPA Compliance
Our bookkeeping solutions are tailored to your business and to meet your tax or CPA advisor’s year end guidelines. We do bookkeeping and we do it well.
- 100% digital and paperless solution
- Triple level of support assigned to your account (Accountant, Bookkeeper and Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor)
- Monthly closes and financial statements
- 100% coverage of accounting functions
- Payroll, Bookkeeping & QuickBooks
- No long-term contracts
Technology & Security
Our accounting system integrates with many time and expense system add-on for QuickBooks and QuickBooks Online. We are fluent in several accounting programs and if we don’t know yours specifically, talk about QUICK learning. We use an electronic, cloud-based accounts payable system, any payroll service available, and electronic document management. Our systems allow us to be ALMOST 100% paperless with your business. QuickBooks Online and/or our remote networks are backed up nightly to keep your data secure.
Read more about our Bookkeeping FAQs to understand how we work together!!
Check out our Bookkeeping Packages and find a good match for your business.
Please call for a free consultation
and see if we’re a good match to work together.
AK – 907-306-1828 | Office@DBCAK.com
Anchorage | Remote throughout Alaska