I understanding law firm bookkeeping is time consuming, requires a lot of moving parts, attention to detail and diligence, and at the end of the day, the last thing that you as a partner want to prepare.
- enter and expense code bank deposits, vendor checks and expenses
- reconcile operating, IOLTA, and credit card accounts
- reconcile 3rd part app (Clio, Lawpay, or your CMS) to your QuickBooks or accounting application
- review and reconcile monthly member profitability reports
- review and reconcile member capital accounting
- review accounting and prepare year end reports for CPA/Tax advisor
- prepare contractor 1099s
Please call for a free consultation
and see if we’re a good match to work together.
Office 907-306-1828 | Office@DBCAK.com
Anchorage | Remote throughout Alaska