Payroll Forms

Payroll – New Service

Starting your payroll service is easy! Please download the forms and fill them out.  You will need an EIN number for payroll service. We cannot use your social security number. If you need assistance applying for an EIN, please feel free to contact us. We can help you get that setup.

After the forms are completed, please submit them for processing.

1. Upload to our secure Sharefile. Click Here to UPLOAD 

2. You are welcome to secure fax 888-840-6165


4. Drop off to our office 600 W. 58th Unit A

New Hire Forms