Interested in joining our team?
- If you’re a current business/accounting student at Alaska Career College and need to complete your extern hours, we encourage you to talk to your advisor regarding completing your extern hours with us. If you’re a good match to work with us, we will make an offer of employment at the end of your externship.
- If you’re a teenager 16-21 working on your high school diploma, we have some administrative and bookkeeper trainee positions available that will fit with your school schedule.
May-September Our office is open 9-5 pm Monday-Friday. Starting October-April, our office hours will vary during the week up until 8 or 9 pm. Saturdays 11-3 pm.
- Our student employees start out with a part-time schedule of 10-15 hours per week. Pay is $10-12 per hour depending on experience.
- Our bookkeeper trainees start out with a part-time schedule 15-20 hours per week. Pay starts at $12-14 an hour. Depending on experience.
- Bookkeepers start out at $14-$18 an hour. Depending on experience.
Apply for a Position
- Please email us a resume or a skills list
- Include one fun fact about yourself
- How many hours you can work
- What days of the weeks and times