Hi I’m LeAnn. Thanks for taking the time to visit and learn about our team.
I was born in Alaska. It’s my home. I’ve left twice and came back both times. Once for marriage and once for the Army. I wanted to be an Archaeologist when I grew up but I was encouraged to become an Accountant by a former employer. In 2009, my son wanted to go on a school trip for German Club at Bartlett. Me being a single mom had the skills to pay the bills. So a business was born on top of my full-time job. I didn’t sleep for 6 years after that! I was able to go full time in my accounting business in the spring of 2014 and very thankful everyday. I have the opportunity to grow Alaska small business. It’s very exciting to see the growth in our own economy.
While we start with QuickBooks and Bookkeeping, I offer accounting consulting and business consulting services that we can offer as your business grows, we grow with you.
Education and Experience
- 16+ years professional experience growing small businesses
- Bachelor’s of Science in Business
- Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor, Accredited Small Business Consultant, HIPAA Awareness Training, 2016 Annual Federal Tax Refresher
- Past Secretary/Treasure of BNI B2B Alaska Chapter.
- U.S. Army Veteran – 10 years of Active and Reserve
- Professional Memberships: Association of Accredited Small Business Consultants, American Institute of Public Bookkeepers, and National Association of Tax Professionals.
We are here to work with you on your terms, using our skill and processes.
Please call our office to setup a free consultation
and see if we’re a good match to work together.
AK – 907-222-3019 | Office@DBCAK.com